Pages

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Half a Year Ago

6 months ago this little angel was sent to me...


This is her today.


Isn't she perfect?!




Turning 6 months old means life changes for our little one. In this video, take a moment to join our world as we feed Delaney her first bites of REAL FOOD!

I don't know where the time went. It doesn't seem like 6 months ago I had her... maybe 2. But not 6. Delaney is a light - a joy. She is so easy and so good and so mellow and so absolutely SWEET. What a blessing she is to us.

22 VERY much appreciated comments:

Renee said...

Your baby is growing up. Thanks for sharing that sweet, but funny moment. I could not get over laughing at Morgan and Christian in the background. Then you saying sshh. I do that all of the time too. It looks like Delanly could really like the cereal.

Sally F said...

So sweet. Wow, six months goes fast!

Julee and Matt said...

My little baby D is growing way to fast! I am so glad she liked her first bite of real food. You have the sweetest family. I miss you guys!

Tim and Lisa said...

That was so sweet! Morgan and Allyssa are so much alike! It is scary!

Kathy said...

She's so like, "What are you trying to stick in my mouth?...Hey, this is OK." And I love the girls in the background begging to have some rice cereal! Happy half-birthday!

Bridget said...

Holy cow! Those cheeks are so big and red and cute!

Margaret said...

What a little lady. She didn't even put her hands in the mess.

Love her!

Emy said...

That was adorable. Your whole family and Delaney are adorable. Good job with the credits Rach! Thanks for sharing that. Clara was watching very seriously.

Jeralee said...

Six months already! Love the video clip. LOL

Sara said...

Solids! 6 months! It's all going so fast!! Sis will be a year in about 3 weeks.

Anonymous said...

Oh my GOSH that is so GREAT! How sweet is she! She is perfect!
Love you!

Kirsten said...

Not six months already!!!! I love that in the video Liv is texting, ha ha all of your girls are moving to new phases and stages. Love you!!!

Anonymous said...

she is gorgeous. those eyes are amazing!
(and I can't believe you and Laurel didn't see each other in Portland!)

Andrea said...

The pictures of her are adorable!! That video was great. Thanks for sharing that with us. You can see what a close family you are just in that video. What other family would a 12 year old be excited to see her 6 month old sister eat for the first time. That is so special. You have done a great job with your family!!

Shauna said...

PRECIOUS! Thank you for sharing :)

carizolli said...

THANK YOU for sharing her first bites with us. I love that it was a family event!

Happy half-Birthday to your sweet girl!

Paula said...

She's SOOO pretty!!! I love the video!! xoxoxo!!!

Stacy said...

She is so darling. Can you just sendd her out to me more a few days?

Radke said...

Wow! I can't believe it has been 6 months already. She did such a good job eating. What a cutie!

SusieQ said...

So totally cute.

BURGANS BUNCH said...

She IS perfect!!! I love her! I know what you mean, it feels like she should only be a few months old, not 6! such a precious angel!

The Wi Family said...

She is absolutely beautiful!