Pages

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Tender


If you have a few minutes in your day to spare, I strongly recommend you reading THIS.

Whether you're aware of the Nielson tragedy in Arizona or not (NieNie Dialogues or CJaneRun), you will be touched by this article.

If you have a sister, you'll appreciate this article even more.

I love you, my sister.


11 VERY much appreciated comments:

Margaret said...

I read that on Sunday and cried. Such a touching story.

Made me wish I had a sister.

Sally F said...

Yah, talk about a tearjerker. All of it! The sister connection, the crash site info, Christian's love for nie, ALL OF IT. So tragic and yet so beautiful.

Renee said...

I have done nothing but cry during that whole story. What a special woman Stephanie is and what a great relationship with her sisters. It makes me appreciate my sister and my twin. love you.

Julee and Matt said...

Sister's are amazing! And what a wonderful family they are....I hope she get's to wake up and see her kids soon.

Tonya said...

I am so glad you posted this. That is one of the most heart-touching stories I think I have ever read. I ache for them so much, and find comfort in knowing that her sisters feel her around them. The love that Christian and Stephanie share is so beautiful. I absolutely cannot imagine.

Tonya said...

I just wanted you to know that if you have a live feed thingy on your blog that my name will be on it a lot because I keep having people read this blog entry. It truly is a very tender story. I am not a blog stalker:0)

Paula said...

How beautiful. Sisters are so special. :-)

Jenn said...

I did not have a few minutes but read it anyway - how beautiful!

Jeralee said...

Thanks for the link. It was interesting and I just spent the past 90 minutes on cjane's blog getting caught up on the past couple of months with that accident.

Sisters are fantastic. I am glad that I have two great ones that I get a long with.

Anonymous said...

I don't think I've cried as much as I just did after reading this story. All my friends are my sisters, love you all.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, I finally took a few minutes to read this sad sad article.. Oh my sister, I love you! I am so lucky to have you! Please always always be healthy and safe! I don't know WHAT I would do if something happened to you! I do promise to always be there for O,M,C and D! They are my treasures!