Pages

Monday, October 27, 2008

More Birthday Fun

Morgan is my silly girl! Here we see her being... well.. CRAZY SILLY. The video speaks for itself.

Olivia's big gift was a new cell phone which we'd wrapped then hidden. We told her to go find it, then called it. When she found the package and heard the ringing, she didn't clue in what it was and said, "Someone's phone is ringing." When she realized that it was in HER package, she FREAKED! I am soooooo mad at myself for not having the camera ready. Dummy me.

She finally figured it out and started ripping that wrapping paper off the box, but Christian didn't like that. HE wanted to open the gift for her. Be patient, little man. Your birthday's a week and a half away...

The excitement continues. I am so proud of her for saying Thank You through all that!

FYI: Schedule of events for the upcoming 10 days.

Started with:

Thursday October 23 - Middle School Harvest Festival

Friday October 24 - Sleepover celebrating Morgan's 10th Birthday

Sunday October 26 - Olivia's 12th Birthday

Wednesday October 29 - Morgan's 10th Birthday

Thursday October 30 - Ward Trunk or Treat/Autumn Festival 6-8pm

AND

Party at home celebrating Olivia's Birthday 8:30-11:30pm

Friday October 31 - Halloween! Trick or Treating

Saturday November 1 - Soccer game then... CHRISTIAN'S 3rd Birthday party

Wednesday November 5 - Christian's 3rd Birthday

Heaven help us. Can you even imagine the constant sugar highs we're on and will continue to BE ON the next 10 days?!?!?!

15 VERY much appreciated comments:

Renee said...

Holy Cow Rachel!!!! You are in my prayers this week. Only to give you the strength. I know that you love every minute. You are awesome to make sure that each of your children get there special days. I sure did think about Olivia yesterday and wondered how YW went for her.

Ott family said...

Wow, I can't believe Olivia is 12. How exciting. Looks like you have a very busy week ahead of you. Enjoy it!!

Julee and Matt said...

First...I am coming into town during that 10 day period, and I didn't see any time for me to visit on your list. Second...I LOVE Mo's face when Liv opened her phone up...I was just cracking up! Third...tell the girls to STOP growing up, they need to wait until I move closer, they are turning into ladies right before my blogging eyes. Happy Birthday Girls! I love you both!

Kathy said...

Wow! So much fun and so much to do! Olivia is now in Young Women. Where does the time go?

Radke said...

Wow! What a full week! I can't beleive it! I love the look on Olivia's face when she was opening the gift and afterwards! What a sweetheart! Happy Birthday Olivia!

Laura's Linoleum said...

When did Halloween all of a sudden become the next Christmas, seriously?!?!? Our PT conferences are this week, so they've cut all school days in half... making a lot more time for me to take them to parties and such for Halloween. Have a fun one!!!

Andrea said...

WOW! Almost all of your kids were born around the same time. That keeps things busy for sure!! I think that Morgan looks a lot like Karen.

Kim said...

That would be the best birthday surprize ever for a 12 year old! You guys are the best parents ever, and by your daughters reaction I think she would agree. Christian's fit reminded me of Hailey when others are opening gifts...it's just so hard to wait!

Sara said...

I didn't realize their birthdays are so clost together. What a fun, fun day!! Could you send me the recipe for your enchiladas? They look YUMMY!!!

carizolli said...

Those videos of Olivia were hilarious! I thought Christian was crying because the screaming scared him...LOL.

Good luck in the next couple of days! *sheesh* that's a lot of birthdays at once! Good thing Dalaney was a spring baby ;)

Jenn said...

i'm trying hard to not laugh at you to much :) what a fun time you'll be having - like me, this is our crazy busy time of year and if I sat and blogged all i've got going on i'm pretty sure i'd end up at least a day behind.

*LOVE* the pics - what a fun idea with the phone package :D

and yes i'm crazy - as is my life! You know how that is right!!!

Jenn said...

i'm trying hard to not laugh at you to much :) what a fun time you'll be having - like me, this is our crazy busy time of year and if I sat and blogged all i've got going on i'm pretty sure i'd end up at least a day behind.

*LOVE* the pics - what a fun idea with the phone package :D

and yes i'm crazy - as is my life! You know how that is right!!!

Jodi said...

Happy Birthday to your beautiful daughter! Sounds like a busy but fun filled time...enjoy :)

Kelli W. said...

Those videos made me laugh. To see Olivia that excited for a phone cracked me up! I also loved how much Morgan was cracking up at Christian crying over not being able to open the box! What sympathy she has for his sad plight! Their laughter was contagious!

Morgan said...

Well look on the bad side we can't have/or ice cream for the whole rest of the year!...NOT there r parties we r invited to and alot of them I tell u and mom and dad b-days! I know! The best 10 days of the year! this year I'm going to disneyland for my b-day! I'm sooooooooooooooooooooo excited! our cars b-day was on valentines day and it got an awesome new tv for us to watch on the way to Disneyland! And the tv got Flick for its baby shower! (It's a new born)