Happy 12th Birthday Dear Olivia!
I am so proud of this young woman I have living in my home who calls me Mother.She is a cherished daughter and friend
and I couldn't love her more.

By Olivia's request, vanilla cake with strawberry filling and pink and blue frostings...

Also by request, Chicken Enchiladas for dinner. We had some fun Mexican fruity drinks, too.




Squeals of delight were heard throughout town as this gift rang from a wrapped box!

When girls turn 12 in our church, they advance up to The Young Women's program.
Olivia is now considered a Beehive and the Beehive leader and several girls from her class came over to wish her a Happy Birthday and welcome her into the program.
Olivia has been waiting for this day for MONTHS! She has been so excited.
6 VERY much appreciated comments:
Happy Birthday Olivia. I can't believe you are 12. I remember when you turned 8 and were baptized. You are making me feel old!
I wish you were one of my young women. You are beautiful.
Happy Birthday Liv! I love you!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIV!!!!!! I'm so jealous that I don't get to be in Young Women's with you! Have so much fun!!
HAppy Birthday LIv!!! Wow, you are growing up way to fast. You look beautiful in all of your pictures. Love you!!!
Oh my sweet sweet little Liv. I remember the look on your mom's face the day you were born and in the NICU. You have become so beautiful inside and out. I love you even though I am so far away.
Happy Birthday!!
Auntie Julie
Post a Comment