Pages

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Sad Faces

These two sad faces are not related.
You could've fooled me!


For more details on the history of these sad faces, see here and here.

19 VERY much appreciated comments:

Sally F said...

Ohhh...that's so great! I've been laughing for a couple minutes before I could compose myself to type! Love it!

Margaret said...

Funny comparison. I love them both even with those sad faces.

FYI. Jessie's blog isn't private anymore. It has an RSS feed now. (Orang button in the upper right hand corner.)

Margaret said...

Orang is Orange.

It's early. I'm tired still.☺

Jodi said...

So funny! I was able to go read her story and it made me laugh! Thanks for the giggle this morning :)

Lakes are Great said...

We look like sisters?

Laura's Linoleum said...

Talk about separation anxiety!!! I do have something in common with her though... I always wait until the car ride to let out a big cry. Every time I have left somewhere, or someone has left me, I have that exact same face. Awwww. It almost makes ME want to cry.

Paula said...

HAH!!! That is FUNNY!

Tonya said...

I love Morgans big star earrings and is that a Honda Odyssey? It looks just like the inside of our big mormon wagon. The video cracked me up!

Kelli W. said...

Haaaaaaaa! This is really too hilarious! Thanks for the good laugh! LOVE these photos!

Bridget said...

Wow, those ARE sad faces! I need to click over and read about this.

Sara said...

What sad faces!! Like the clock you added to your blog.

Kirsten said...

LOL what a crack up!!!

Kim said...

ok, I love how Christian is covering his ears in pic, so funny! Sad story behind the picture though!

Kristen Moss said...

I have spent countless hours and days trying to figure out how to use a picture as a background. I finally gave up but then I saw someone's blog that had a picture of them on it and I knew there was a way. I searched and finally figured it out. Ill have to show you. It is way easy. Good thing were moving home in 57 days so I can show you. ;)


Kristen.

Jenn said...

hey now, be nice:D

Anonymous said...

fantastic on both accounts. I love the story of the girls saying good bye. You've got some fun years ahead of you. ;)

Paula said...

No, they gave us Nystatin and it's helped alot! His yeast infection is going away too. Poor little guy! He's been sleeping a bit better, so that's good, however I still have all my homework to do and that steals any time I would have for sleep away. :-( I miss you! Love ya!

Paula said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Morgan said...

AT LEAST I HAD A REASON 2 CRY!......JADI.....I'll never see her ever again! and when I do I will be 2 shy to even talk to her!