Last weekend at TOFW, Jason Deere and his crew sang to us Friday night from their album Trek: A Nashville Tribute to Pioneers. This was my FAVORITE song... when they brought out these two little angels and touched my heart.
This YouTube presentation must be a photo essay of some stake's trek that they put to this song. Very well done.










4 VERY much appreciated comments:
WOWSA! That was powerful! Thanks for sharing that, Rachel. BEAUTIFUL! I want to go on a trek some day! Seems like it would be so amazing!
Oh, I love this song! I love anything that children sing, but this is especially powerful. I've missed reading your blog. I think I'm going to be coming back more often now. you are always so honest and uplifting. thanks!
That was very powerful and brought tears to my eyes. Not like that is hard to do these days. Thank you for sharing that. Jessica and our stake just came back a couple of months ago from our trek. Jessica said it was a very powerful experience. They did not dress up like pioneers though because of the whole FLDS situation this summer. Happy birthday to Olivia!!! Be sure to tell her for us. I think about her every single oct. 26th.
Oh I loved this song too! Weren't these two girls just beautiful? I didn't buy their cd, now I'm wishing I had.
Love it!
Post a Comment