It sure scared Merilee!!
Nobody be too alarmed. It was just my harmless sister inside... haha!
Carly and I were so mean and scared her TWICE!
Nobody be too alarmed. It was just my harmless sister inside... haha!
Anyone up for a sleepover with Carly and Rachel???
{can you hear my evil laugh?}










11 VERY much appreciated comments:
Evil?!? Your laugh was the best... it is one of those laughs that you can't help but laugh along with it... Fun!!!
You guys crack me up : )
Oh man, looking at the photo of me with the wolf mask up is scarier than with the wolf mask on! Dang I'm scary looking! Poor Merilee!
SURE WAS FUN!!!!!!!! HA HA OH HE HE
Looks like you all had a great time at Merilee's expense. How fun is that!! You seem like a fun bunch to hang out with.
How funny are you two when you get together! That is why I love you both!
That is so stinkin FUNNY!!! I wish I could have been there, I would have probably peed my pants.Carly did a great job scaring her.
Too funny! I hope she's still your friend! Did she take the mask away after the second time and hide it?
Ha ha! I'm still giggling! You gave me a good idea! I'll try to capture some tricks on camera this Halloween!
That is too funny. I'm sure Merilee can't wait to have another sleepover! ha ha.
I love it!! That was awesome!!
You are so funny Rachel. I miss you!!
Post a Comment