"We don't give knives to the baby!!!!"
spoken by moi' to Christian.
Margaret witnessed this while chatting on the phone with me this afternoon. Maggie, could you hear the panic in my voice??
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Quick Quote #1
Labels: Quick Quotes
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










10 VERY much appreciated comments:
That's always good advice. :)
haha. It just brought memories flooding back from when I would call home when Lowden was little and Greg will yell out "put down the knives"....just to scare me. It worked. I shuddered. Often.
I figured it was a plastic knife that Christian had....LOL.
It never ceases to amaze me the things we have to actually say to our children sometimes. You would think these things are just so basic that there would never be a need to say them. But then you hear it coming out of your mouth and you think "Did I really just have to say that?"
Kids! *lol* Always keepin' you on your toes, huh?
I have said similar things to my little bambinos. "Rylie, don't stick your fingers in the fan."" Eli, don't give Ivy barbie shoes to chew on." Ya know, things like that:0)
Your not alone!
What?!!? You dont think Delaney is old enough to use a knife yet? Come on! She's almost 7 months old now;) Gotta love the kiddies, dont you:)
Great child-care tip... Makes you wonder what big brother was thinking, doesn't it.
OH, that's never good!
Although it sounds funny now, not so much when actually happening I'm sure. Like the background and how you can make the pictures bigger. How is Colleen?
Post a Comment