Pages

Monday, November 17, 2008

What's For Dinner Tonight?

.
.
The house smells like bacon...
The chicken is in the crock pot...
The girls are working on their chores...
Family Home Evening lesson is being prepared (as soon as I'm off this post!)...
.
.
.
It's going to be a GREAT night.

13 VERY much appreciated comments:

Margaret said...

We are on our way over....☺

Sally F said...

For those of us that can't make it over, do we at least get a recipe? Looks Yummy!

Julee and Matt said...

I want some!!

Anonymous said...

I wish I was as oeganized as you. Your amazing. It looks good too.

rachel said...

YOU GUYS! This was soooooooooo dang good! For the recipe, click on the link I provided by clicking on "Garlic Chicken Farfalle" right under the pic or by going to Better Than Drive Thru blog. I'll be posting it over there shortly.

Make it. You'll love it! And so will your kiddos.

carizolli said...

Sounds and looks DELICIOUS!

Paula said...

Looks SOOOOO yummy!!!! I can't wait to try it!

We need to hook Delaney and Cole up for a play date!! :-) LOVE YOU!

Bridget said...

That looks so good!

Jodi said...

YUMM.YYYYYYYY. That looks delicious! Hope your family home evening was delightful :)

Janelle said...

This looks fabulous.

Tonya said...

I saw this on Better Than Drive Thru and it does look yummy. Why did you have to talk about all the fatty ingredients? Well, if you just chug water afterwards it will flush the toxins, right?

Anonymous said...

Look how organized you are! Very impressive!

The Wi Family said...

Yum! I saw this one on the recipe blog and so want to try it. I love your recipe blog by the way, I use it all the time!!!