Pages

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Happy Holiday

My partners (dad and brother) got to go to the Holiday Bowl while I stayed in the office but I had the benefit of a dvr and slow motion replay. Rachel better not erase these ever!







8 VERY much appreciated comments:

Tim and Lisa said...

I love it!

Sally F said...

Hopefully you'll be able to go next year when they win the National Championship!!

rachel said...

We still have the game saved on our dvr. He's watched it at least twice, maybe three times so far!!
I don't what his favorite play is. He loved all the ones posted. Silly boy.

Jodi said...

He sounds serious, Rachel! I would definitely keep them FOREVER ;)

Julee and Matt said...

He should have James come down so he can watch them with him! Ha!

Melissa Price said...

That was a great game!! I was hoping you got to go watch it.

Morgan said...

that was nothing! compared 2 the cival war w/ both oregon and oregon state I was so dang stankn' mad!

Morgan said...

BTW I'm the beaver fan!