Many of you know our dear friends, Amanda and Ruby Renfro. Amanda has gone to school with Olivia since Kindergarten. She was one of my Girl Scouts during the years we had a troop. She goes to church with us every Sunday and is such a joy in our life.
Amanda's dad, Jim, passed away yesterday after suffering a major stroke, leaving Ruby with very little and a $650 cremation fee.
If you feel inclined to donate a few dollars to my dear friends to help cover this cost, I know they'd appreciate it greatly. The best way to do so would be cash or check mailed to my house... if you don't have my mailing address or want to use a credit card, I have set up a PayPal account for this purpose. (thanks Bemy for your help!)
Ruby and Amanda Renfro:










10 VERY much appreciated comments:
We are so sorry to here this. I remember Amanda. She has to be one of the SWEETEST girls in the world! We will be praying for her and her mother.
Oh what sad news. I am so sorry for Amanda and Ruby's loss. I will keep them in my prayers.
Wow, how sad to lose your father so suddenly. I will keep them in my thoughts as well.
Oh WoW! What can you say after that? I'm so upset for Amanda and Ruby! I'll see what we can do. They both have such precious hearts!!! We will say a special prayer just for them both!
Oh Rachel, my heart is breaking for them. :-( I tried to use your donate link, but it just took me to my own paypal page. Let me know what email I should send to. Hug them both for me! Love you!!
Oh, that makes me so sad. I heard Amanda's dad had a stroke, but i did not know he passed away so suddenly. I'll try and help as much as i can.
That's so sad. Please give her our love...she is such a sweet girl, always with a smile.
SO sorry. That is tragic news. I will be thinking of this sweet little girl's face and praying for her comfort.
Ok I swear this is the first time I have been able to pull this comment screen up in weeks!!! I feel so terrible for that poor little girl. We are keeping her and her family in our prayers. They seemed like great people when I took them a meal. We wish them the best!
Amanda has a blog!
Post a Comment