Alright Jules. I have to thank you for making me stop what I was doing and videotape Delaney crawling.
THANK YOU!
She's just getting the hang of it and it's so cute. She reminds me of those dolls you can buy that crawl. Gram, I wish you could see the video. Maybe Mom or Carly can take you down to your computer room again.
Forgive the smudged lens. My children were making movies with my camera the other day. Lovely.
My baby is growing up... and is just over 2 months away from being a year old! WHAT?!?! How the heck did that happen?










22 VERY much appreciated comments:
I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT. Too too cute. Thank you. Makes me feel closer to you guys! Thanks Christian PooPoo-love you too!
I love them so much!! I want to come down there SOOOOO BAD! Donka, we need to pick a date soon! OK? Love you ALL TONS!
Aw, how cute. You can definitely tell she is getting the hang of it. Pretty soon she will be running around just like Christian! I know the poor kid didn't want to stay in Primary on Sunday,I felt bad for him. It's good to know my kid isn't the only one having a hard time getting the hang of it though.
How is it even possible that our girl is almost a whole year old already???
Hehe, I hear shrek 2 in the backround.:)
JUST like my "baby that-away" I had when I was little. LOVE IT.
That is way cute. It seems just like yesterday that little girl was born! She will be walking before you know it.
Just like a boy to use the poop word. What is it with boys? Shane is the same way.
She is such a doll! Go Delaney, go!! Christian is pretty cute, too :)
She's SO beautiful!!! Look at her go!! Great job D!!!! Love ya!
I love it too. I can't believe she is 10 months old already. That's crazy talk. Anywho, she is super cute.
She. Is. Scrumptious! I love her sweet little baby sounds!
I can't believe she is going to be a year soon. It just seems like yesterday. Good for Julie to make you take that video. I bet you are so thankful for it. I love How Christian is talking to her in the background. SO DANG CUTE!!!!
How sweet! What a little dolly baby! Great smile, too.
I can't believe she is crawling and almost a year. Have I really been gone that long? Miss you all and give hugs to all those kids!
Oh look at that ball of sweetness moving along!!! I miss cuddling her.
Okay how did she get to be that big?? How darling is she. Thank you for sharing.
Soooo cute. What a great moment. Here they are and there they go.
What? I'm just as shocked too that she is almost a year. Crazy! What a cutie- they change so much in the first year.
She is so cute! All these little children and babies are growing up so fast. MISS YOU!
I love that little monkey! I could just eat her up! Oh wait... That's crazy talk, I'm suppossed to be on a diet! But seriously, give her tons of kisses for me!
She crawls SO much now!.....EVERYWHERE!
So adorable! I can't believe she is crawling. What a cutie!
Post a Comment