What is De-Lurking Day, you ask?
Let's start with the definition of the term 'lurk': to read messages on an Internet discussion forum (as a newsgroup or chat room) without contributing.
Is that you?? Do you read my blog but never comment? If you do, that's OK! But today, I'd love to de-lurk you. Leave a comment. You can tell me your thoughts on my blog, that you think I’m weird, I don’t care. Tell me a story. Leave your favorite quote behind. Just say hey. I just want to know you’re out there and who you are.
Bring on the blogging love, my friends!












45 VERY much appreciated comments:
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm-hi! I love your valentine's boy. When are we scrapbooking? This store is a home decor store you would love. come visit. Miss you. End of randomness.
Knock Knock
Who's there?
Lurk.
Lurk who?
Lurk who's not a lurker?
I read your blog .... I love your blog! Love your stories... you have an amzing family!
TWIN!!!!! What more can I say I love you!!!!
AH! you caught me! Kristen Moss is my best friend, and I always blog stalk people on her blog list! I like looking at your blog. Your family seems really fun! Oh and I love blogger!
Um... I read it but I leave comments too.
READING.
Posting..
Still sick here, hope you are all healthy there.
:)
Hey girlie! I miss getting together to scrapbook at the church! That was forever ago! I can't believe how fast your kids are growing! Let me know if you ever get a chance to scrap :) Love you bunches and bunches!!!
I have to say you are in amazing, creative very all in there MOM - I like to be inspired by others... Thank You for inspiring me....
I love your blog. You have such a great family.
I love this. I totally wish there was a better way to know who was out there reading my blog. BTW how long did it take you to make that magazine cut out?!
I liked Sally's joke, he he!!
Hi friend. I love this idea. I just may copy you one of these days. loves! jules
I'm declaring myself. I come and read everyday or check everyday...
The valentines you made ~ very cute. ;o)
I read your blog and love it, but just like Julie I am going to have to do this as well!!
Your family is GREAT! Your a great MOM! You inspire me to be better. THANK YOU!
Sorry I have been guilty of lerking lately and not making comments. Don't be mad I just don't have as much time as I would like. I love the valentines your girls made that was a way cute idea and the one of christian. how fun. heres a sentence to ponder. luv ya
Concentrate on this Sentence
>
> 'To get something you never had, you have to do something you never
> did.' When God takes something from your grasp, He's not punishing
> you, but merely opening your hands to receive something better.
> Concentrate on this sentence... 'The will of God will never take you
> where the Grace of God will not protect you.'
>
Delaney is crawling! I can't believe it! She is so cute. I hope you bring her tomorrow.
I follow your blog and try your fun activities!
Hello. I read, but don't always comment when I'm not feeling particularly witty. Like now. No wit whatsoever.
I check out your blog... I love it because our babies are so close in age so it's fun to see how your baby girl is growing. And it's fun to see how it's going in Eugene. Joyce
That's me- a lurker :) I love the iLove valentines. Cute! It's fun to keep up with you on your blog. Facebook and blogs are a way of spying on people without being freaky I guess. :) Bev
Love your magazine cut-out sign. Happy Friday!!
Me + Reading blogs while nursing = never commenting!
De-lurking is such a fun idea!
The other day I was looking through some of my old scrapbooks and found a picture of us at your wedding reception! good times.
ummm...I read your blog too...Don't ever post though. I do enjoy reading it though. I like the funny things the kids do and say.
I love this...I may copy it onto my blog sometime. I comment...most the time. Love you!
I'm here. But not really. I'm kinda a figment of your imagination. I just like to see how you're doing. But, I don't always have time to leave a note! Sorry. But, I do love you all, and enjoy seeing how all are doing!
Christie
Yay you did it. It's so fun! I'm here. I am a loser at checking everyone regularly but I try!!
I've been a lurker it's true. And I always appreciate your comments on my blog!
I love your blog! I love your valentine projects! I lover you! You over achiever! Someday, when I grow up, I want to be just like you! =0)
This is a fab idea. I would love to know who lurks on my blog too. This is a good way to catch the lurkers in the act and guilt them into comments:0) Way to go Rachel!
I actually don't read your blog, but I clicked on it from Kristine's blog because of your post title. I actually don't even know Kristine. I just clicked on her from another blog. Ahhh...the clicking just carries me away and it's time I stopped and got in bed.
Sorry, I didn't mean to drop a bomb on you. Kristine and I both participate on a blog for bereaved parents...mostly mothers. I hope you never join it. There are lots of stories a lot sadder than my family's. I can't always read them. Sometimes, I'm just cried out. You've got some cute kids. It's great that you blog and will remember so much of their childhoods because of it when they grow up.
Wow. Another Bridget commented here. Well, I do comment so I am not an official lurker although sometimes I get way beyond on blog reading and miss a few posts here and there.
My favorite quote.....Never give up on what you want most for what you want now.
I love your cute kids! My favorite post was when your daughter opened her birthday present which was ringing. :)
Okay... I confess! I am a lurker. I can not believe what a cute family you have and how big they all are! I remember going to Olivia's first birthday party. I sure do miss everyone there and hopefully someday soon will be able to come back and say hi!
...Melissa (Baum) Hawkins
Hi. No lurking here. Have a great day. :-D
I hate leaving comments. I only like reading them! I never leave phone messages, I rarely return emails...I just don't like it:)
I like this idea! I need to do this too! :)
You crack me up girl...I don't know where you come up with this stuff but I am loving it! Hey, I miss you in the mothers lounge these days :)
Love your blog Rachel. It's so creative!
That brought on a good chuckle! It reminds me of preparing my Primary lesson on the printing of the Book of Mormon and how they had to set each letter by hand before they could print it. So, how long did it take you to make the "ransom" note?! What a way to get a few comments! You have a well read blog! I love it. So, I'm de-lurking myself, too. =)
coment 45... that is cheap. that means only one thing, I do read your blog, but I am not very faithful (and we have hit and miss internet), so I only read every once in a while and I do catch up reading, so I spend a long time on your blog (that should count for something).
I love your blog.... KEEP BLOGGING!!!!
Kristen and Jared.
Post a Comment