Pages

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Christian's Valentines



Very similar to last year's Valentines, we ended up with these this year. I got the idea is from this website. They were so fun to make... it took awhile, though, with our little Mommy/Christian photoshoot. He decided he'd rather be a monkey than a cooperative photo model. I'll have to post pics of some of our fun. But here is our final product. What I did was change the sentiment on each one to personalize for each of his Sunbeam friends then had Walmart print them out. Super inexpensive valentines. Again, I love creative people who share their awesome ideas with me!!!

11 VERY much appreciated comments:

Andrea said...

You are so creative!!

Jessie said...

Hey, Rachel! I saw your comment/question on my card site. I could easily make that invite into girly colors....any color you choose. I think pink and brown or pink and black would be adorable! Just thought I'd let you know!

Jenn said...

What a handsome valentine! I bet you got some cute photos of him "monkeying around" :)

Teresa said...

That is so cute! What's great about you, Rachel, is that you don't read about the creative ideas and just comment to yourself about how creative they are, you actually follow through and try them yourself. You get fabulous results, too, I might add. You're inspiring, and I'm so glad that you share these things with us.

Paula said...

Those look great!! Christian is so adorable!!! xoxo!

Renee said...

I love this idea. Christian is so dang cute, it lookslike he was very much cooperative......jk I love watching him joke around.

Margaret said...

We loved ours. Thanks.

Kirsten said...

So cute!!! He is a monkey.

TimothyandJessica said...

I enjoy seeing all the crafts you and your children do. That's a great way to spend time with your children!

Bridget said...

VERY cute!!

Kim said...

How dang cute is that? I love your little guy by the way, he is so cute. I am loving him in primary each week, he has quite the little personality.