Delaney.
10 months old already.
2 months away from turning ONE YEAR.
This photo was taken in December...
at 8 months old.
She's already changed so much.
3 teeth, one on the way.
Crawling.
Standing up in her crib, bathtub, holding on to the couch.
Attempting the stairs. (yikes!)
Waving.
Dancing.
Clapping.
Being absolutely delightful!











21 VERY much appreciated comments:
I love that picture! It goes sooo quick!
What a cute little girl!
Thanks for letting me cuddle her at stake conference.
She is so cute. I can't believe that she is already 10 months old. Woe, time does fly by fast. I can't believe that Alia (Denise's little one) is going to be a year in less than a month. Sometimes I wish babies would just stay babies a little longer.
What a great picture and what an amazing mommy miss D-Bug has. She is such a beautiful baby (soon to be a girl, yikes)
Okay, Rachel. Your exploding diaper is WAY worse than spilled milk. That sounded like a terrible mess!
That's a great picture of Delaney. We missed you at YW last night. Hope you're feeling better.
Beautiful picture. Beautiful baby. Beautiful mommy.
Sooooo cute! Oh, I love this picture! She is getting so big so fast...
It really is amazing how fast the time flies! She is a beauty!
What a fantastic picture. She is so darling. I can't believe its been 10 months. Where does the time go.
SOOOOO cute! And that is such a great picture.
She is perfect...I miss her too! Hugs and kisses for me for her!
10 months old? Really? Already? That's crazy!
She's so beautiful...but all your kids are! :)
10 months old?! Where did the time go...seriously! Our little Elise is 3 weeks already and I can hardly believe it.
Your D-Bug is sooooo cute...I LOVE that picture. I just want to pinch her checks :)
What a beautiful baby! Love those chubby cheeks. Wanna squeeze 'em.
cute pics! i love her little cheekies i just want to smooch them!
She IS a doll! Oh, and Becky's bows turned out a-maz-ing! Thank you!
It seriously tweaks me out that 10 months can fly by so quickly! Delaney is gorgeous, just like her Momma:0) So, get this...my BABY is 3 1/2. Now that's weird! Next year is my last year with her before she starts Kindergarten. I cannot get over that.
What a beautiful gal and I can't believe she's almost a year! I remember checking your blog hourly the day you went in to have her...how quickly it all goes!
She is so darling.
Post a Comment