Pages

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Muffin Top

Photobucket

Could she BE any cuter??

18 VERY much appreciated comments:

Kirsten said...

They sure don't come cuter than your munchkin. Love you!!!

Kristen Moss said...

LOL... Literally!

Anonymous said...

How funny. I have never heard of that. I was thinking you made the muffin tops they sell in stores. She is super cute though.

Margaret said...

LOVE IT! If only, they were cute on me. LOL.

aunt choody said...

I love it.

Jenn said...

OH MY GOSH! What a cutie!!!!!

Kathy said...

Absolutely not.

LaDawn said...

that made my night. what a cutie.

Julee and Matt said...

So cute!! Why doesn't mine look that cute? LOL

Dani said...

Oh, that's funny! I don't think she could be any cuter! What a doll!

Renee said...

Hahahahahahaha i cant stop laughing that is so stinkin cute!!!
I love fat babies.

Paula said...

SO CUTE!!!! I love it!!!

Anonymous said...

OMG...that's the cutest little bottom in the world. What a great pic sweetie.

Love you,

Papa

Bridget said...

Love the butt cleavage! So cute.

BURGANS BUNCH said...

She's cute from the front and the back! I love that chubby tooshy! How come it's not so cute when I do that???

Laurel said...

the answer is...
um, NO.

Tonya said...

That is some very cute plumbers smile:0)

Derrick and Melissa said...

That is the cutest picture EVER!!! You just made my day!!! :) Melissa H - (Baum)