With all this beautiful weather comes outside play for the kids.
Hallelujah!
But with outside play also come accidents.
Christian accidentally got run over by a bike (our Kindergarten neighbor - so not super bad) but it caused a bloody nose.
I wasn't home to witness this... Dad was. But as soon as Mom came home, I got all the details.
So cute:










13 VERY much appreciated comments:
He IS a tough dude. So philosophical about the whole thing. Love the "up the nose" cam.
That is SO SO SO SO SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Gramma Sally
Him and Taylor Lautner are buff!
Loved the video.
SO ADORABLE! That is one tough dude!
I'm glad that he is ok. He is one tough dude! You need to post your story. ;-)
Wow. He gives some amazing detail. He should hope to one day be at the scene of the crime. He will be able to report evrything to the police.
He is just so darn adorable!!! I love it!
Oh my word...I want to eat him up, that was so sweet and yummy. He is such a talker--wonder where he gets that from? Lots of talky girls in the fam. :) Send him to me will ya? I neeeed to smooch him.
LOVE the show your muscles part! So darn cute!
I know the weather has been so great huh? I nearly lost Corbin at the big water works thingy at the park. AGH!
So sorry your little Man got hurt. But you got a super cute video out of it.
Kelly
oh my goodness, that was so cute. I can't believe how much he is talking.
He is simply adorable! Glad he is ok.
LOL!
Post a Comment