What did we do for Memorial Day? Well, thanks for asking...
We headed over to the coast for the day and rolled in the sand:
We smiled for the camera:
We enjoyed the sun:
We discovered sand and sky:
We loved on our kiddos:
We braved the WIND:
We buried our heads in Daddy's chest to hide from the cold wind.
We ate Mo's clam chowder, fried shrimp, popcorn shrimp, shrimp skewers and garlic cheese bread. YUM.
Oh... and the kids ate burgers & grilled cheese sandwiches. Party poopers.
It was the perfect day together as a family.

















18 VERY much appreciated comments:
Oh man, I miss the coast! Looks like a GREAT day!
I LOVE IT!
How fun!! Take me next time!!! xoxo!!!
I'm with Paula...Take me! :)
I'm going to have to go ahead and order with the kids! All that talk about shrimp is making me barfy.
We were at the coast too!
It was fun. The wind was cold. But it was a good time.
I love the coast, especially the Oregon coast. I have so many fond memories growing up there. We went often and it always seemed to be a perfect day. Someday I will go back!
What a lovely day at the coast! I've had a hankering for Mo's here lately, too. I'm happy that you had such a wonderful time!
The sand dunes, Mo's AND BJ's!! I'm ready to hop on a plane and head to Oregon.
I love your posts. It looks like you guys had so much fun. I miss the Oregon coast so much. I do love the sunny weather here though, so it makes it o.k.
What a great day! You're kids are growing right up and soooo cute. I'd love to meet them all someday. Looks like you're all doing well. It's so fun to see the pics and be in touch!
Yay! What a fun day!
Wow, I can't wait to be able to go to the coast and eat at Moe's!!! That's the best! Except, I will miss the white sand and warm ocean water of Florida! :(
Oh well, I agree, no matter what you're doing, as long as it's with family, you can have fun.
We LOVE the beach! We were there over Memorial Day, too. Just a little North of you at Cannon Beach :)
Love all the pictures of your fun day. Mo's and Bj's are the BEST :)
That pic of you and Delaney is adorable! I love the coast!
Looks like everyone had a wonderful time!
We did the same thing on Memorial Day! Gotta love the Oregon beach, though the wind can sure make it a bit of a bummer! I'm glad you got to love on your kids and eat clam chowder all in the same day. Sounds perfect to me too!
How fun! Were you in...what's the name of it....Florence? We loved going there. Boy, Olivia is looking SO grown up and beautiful! I can't believe it. They're all so beautiful, including you! So nice to see a pic of you.
Post a Comment