Pages

Saturday, May 16, 2009

I ♥ Mobile Phone Cameras

Photobucket

On the way out to Grandma & Grandpa's house to do some hot tubbing Friday night, we passed by the horses that graze along the road. We've passed them hundreds, if not thousands, of times before, but that night, being such a lovely warm evening, we stopped, pulled over and got out and fed them. (grass & straw) The girls LOVED it! Olivia warmed up to the idea immediately... Morgan was a bit hesitant at first... Christian was happy to just watch. But this picture is so fun! I caught Morgan right after she fed the horse, jumped back, spun around exclaiming, "I FED A HORSE!" She was so proud of herself.


Photobucket

After a solid week of sick kids, I'd had enough. So with Morgan's throat still hurting, I scheduled an appointment for her. (don't worry. this is a pic from a week ago. she's healthy now.) But, due to the dreaded swine flu - or as Christian calls it, "slime flu" - they made Morgan wear this mask in the waiting room because she had several of the swine flu symptoms. She hated it and I cracked up and had to sneak this pic of her.



Let's just say, I'm thankful for healthy kids.



Speaking of healthy kids... Delaney's heart checkup is scheduled for early June. I'll be sure to post updates when the time comes.

9 VERY much appreciated comments:

Radke said...

That is great picture of the girls with the horses. So cute! Sorry to hear about your sick babies. I bet it was hard especially with your hubby gone. Glad everyone is feeling better now.

Emy said...

Morgan has the best expressions, doesn't she? You are such a tease, taking that pic of her. I can't believe she didn't notice! Glad you guys are better.

Julee and Matt said...

I am glad everyone is feeling better. I love those horses and have stopped many times to feed them over the years.

Traci Lauritzen said...

What great memories were made when you stopped to feed the horses! How fun!
And poor Morgan! I would have been so embarassed!

{j} said...

Rachel, I cracked up at the picture of Morgan in the waiting room. I have the same picture, but Peyton wouldn't keep the (infant size) mask on, so Shane wore it. It's tiny and covered in Disney characters, but they gave it to us, so Shane wore it. The silly thing was that Peyton was there for a bad reaction to Amoxicillin. Libby had a cough, but we couldn't get her to wear one either. So she just hacked all over the waiting room. Whatcha gonna do? Healthy now.....Whew!

Renee said...

Glad everyone is healthy and happy now that daddy is home. Isn't that the way it always is. Love ya!

Jodi said...

I love the picture of Morgan feeding the horse! Your girls seem to have SO much personality and you caught it perfectly in that shot :)
The swine flu makes me nervous. There is a case at Ben's school but they didn't shut the doors so we sent him off today and I am sitting at home feeling sick. Sigh.
I'm glad Morgan's feeling better!

Tonya said...

Is Morgan mad at you for posting such great pics of her? Rylie would be so mad at me! I love it:0)
So, I got my swim suit at www.limericki.com. All I can say about that sight is cute, cute, cute. They will tell you if it runs small and if you need to order a size up. Mine fit great and I love it.

Kirsten said...

Those are the BEST. Love you!!!