Or homemade chocolate eclairs??
Or one big plate of tart, yet so sweet, lemon bars?

Today and tomorrow only the girls from church are trying to raise money for Girls Camp.

Today and tomorrow only the girls from church are trying to raise money for Girls Camp.
We have set up an auction site with pictures, descriptions of the items and pictures of our sweet girls.
If you are local and would like to help out by purchasing an item or two (OR THREE!!), go HERE now.
Just think. You're having company over for dinner next Tuesday night.
You won't have to worry about dessert because you've scheduled your eclairs to be baked and delivered by 4pm.
It's as easy as 123.
- Find your item(s) of choice.
- BID
Thank you so much for supporting our girls.













2 VERY much appreciated comments:
NOT fair, I wish I was there, I want, I mean I NEED all of it! Good luck girls!
This is such a GREAT idea! Did you come up with it? So fun and easy! Hope it works out well.
Post a Comment