Pages

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I'm Melting

This is the current temp here in town.
UN.believable.
I think we're all melting here.
Thank goodness for A/C
and thank goodness Girls Camp was LAST week and not this week. OH MY!

7 VERY much appreciated comments:

Paula said...

I'm completely jealous of your a/c! We picked up the boys and ate dinner in the car and took a drive...it was too hot to be at home. :-( Miss you! Love you!

Jessi said...

That's just too hot. I hope it lets up soon.

Kathy said...

Myself, I'm just a puddle of perspiration.....

Stephanie said...

A/C is sent from heaven!
Our stake is out at Alpine this week for camp. Poor ladies and young women~~~~

rachel said...

Stephanie, I can't tell you how many times I've thanked the stars above we went LAST week and not THIS week!!! I can't imagine what they're going through. YUCK.

Traci Lauritzen said...

Yes, those who are lucky enough to have A/C are very blessed for sure! We got a free one from a guy at Eli's work and I am so thankfull because I don't know how I would take care of 2 babies in this kind of heat!
I feel so bad for those girls and their leaders! Atleast last night cooled down a bit! I hope they are still having fun!

Kim said...

Air conditioning, what's that??? We have been melting in front of our two fans...count your many blessings right :)