If you see a crazy lady running down the street barefoot at 11:40 pm chasing after the newspaper delivery guy to chastise him for throwing the paper so hard against the front door scaring the living bajeebers out of her and causing her to scream ... again, at 11:40 PM... that crazy lady just might be me you see.
(at least i was still dressed)










15 VERY much appreciated comments:
Oh Rach, you crack me up!
I am glad I am not the only one. But mine use to throw it against the wall so hard it would wake up Autumn and Allyssa when we lived in our apartment. Oh ya, it was about 4 or 5 in the morning.
I'd beat him with the paper!! Seriously, that is ridiculous!!!
What an awesome sight that must have been!
I knew I loved you, you crazy lady, you!
O.K, now that's funny!
Why did he deliver it so late? That's odd. Ours comes in the early morning. Did you catch him? I hope so.
I love the picture in my mind that conjures up! Did you catch him? And then what happened?
and then what happened??
i beat him with a crazy stick!!!!!
please take (and post) a video of the encounter.
pretty.
pretty.
please.
Whoa, Nelly, I wish I was the paper.
hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!! I'm sorry you got scared =D
WOW. Why does your paper come at midnight?
LOL
I would be mad too, did he run away from you??
I love the mental image this creates!
Ya know, I wonder if I saw him that night. A while ago me and Eli were out working on the house.....like usual....late at night....and we saw a paper guy. At first we weren't sure what the guy was doing. He stopped his car in the middle of the road, got out, and then delivered a paper to our neighbor's house. We were wondering the same thing...why is he delivering papers so late at night?.... He made us nervous until we figured out he was delivering papers!
For those of you who don't know, I live just around and down the street from Rachel.
Sorry he scared you too! But it's sure good for a laugh!
Post a Comment