Pages

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Souvenir

We just spent two weeks here:

Photobucket

and brought back THIS lame souvenir:



Photobucket



More pics to come of our fantastic vacation once health is regained to our home.

11 VERY much appreciated comments:

Tim and Lisa said...

That will teach you to leave home for so long huh?

Paula said...

That's what you get for going to Disneyland without me! No, I'm kidding...I hope you all are feeling better! I love you and miss you!

Kirsten said...

So sorry I hope mama stays healthy. Good luck let me know if you need anything.

Heidi said...

What a LAME souvenir. I hope you all feel better soon and can look back at your trip and enjoy your memories.

Amber G. said...

haha. Hey at least you got to go to Disneyland! I've never been there. I hope you fun, lol.

Kathy said...

That is lame. Did it come with a t-shirt?

Hedgpeth Fam said...

H1N1 is priceless I hear. Good choice. haha. j/k. Sorry to hear about you getting sick. let me know if you need anything. Do you have enough humidifiers for everyone? I hope you get over it quickly with no hospital trips!

Tonya said...

Two weeks in California!?! That sounds like tons of fun! What a cruddy souvenir to bring home! The same thing happened to us the last time we went to Florida. Eli even puked all over Matt in the airplane on the way home. It sucked big time!!! Hope you are all on the mend. This Swine Flu stuff sounds absolutely horrid!

Unknown said...

Dude, from the very bottom of my heart I'm so sorry! Get well soon!

Jodi said...

I'm sorry you have had the dreadful piggy flu. I hope you have all recovered by now. (((HUGS))) to you my dear blogging friend!

Emy said...

Hope you guys are all feeling better now. What a bummer.