Tis the season for choir concerts in the schools.
Each of the girls had theirs this past week and got all dolled up for them in their fancy dresses and curled hair.
Olivia:
Olivia:

Seventh grade choir:

Olivia and Paige:

Morgan:

ENTIRE elementary school K-5:

Morgan in her pretty dress (that I stumbled across at Target on clearance that very day... $7.48!!)

A big thank you to Christine for curling Olivia's hair and teaching me to curl with a straightening iron. I ended up doing Morgan's myself... not too shabby for my first try.
Also a big thank you to Jennifer for taking pictures of Morgan for me. I'm the ding dong mom who forgot her camera AND her phone.










8 VERY much appreciated comments:
How fun for you guys and the girls. I have some great memories from middle and high school choir.
Your kids are so gorgeous! great job mama!
So pretty!
I can not believe how grown up your girls look! They are so beautiful! You are going to have to find something bigger than a stick to beat those boys away:)
How beautiful are my Granddaughters??? VERY VERY
- Papa
WOW!!! OLIVIA AND MORGAN AREN'T BABIES ANY MORE! BOTH BEAUTIFUL YOUNG LADIES! JUST REMEMBER RACHEL, "YOU'RE NOT GETTING OLDER, YOU'RE GETTING BETTER!" Erda
What BEAUTIFUL girls you have. Really they are stunning just like their mama.
Look at Olivia and Morgan! They look so mature in those pictures. Watch out boys!
Post a Comment