Pages

Friday, December 18, 2009

Season of Giving

* EDIT: Because of "life", I haven't had a chance to choose a winner yet. Monday. I promise. Entries still accepted until noon Monday. Sorry all. *

Speaking of giving...
Becky's giving away MORE BOWS!!
Gosh, how lucky are we?!

So you've all shared a favorite Christmas tradition when entering the last giveaway... what should I ask you for this time? I'd love to ask you for money... I'd love to ask you for chocolate...

  • This time simply leave a comment. That's it. A comment. Anything that's on your mind. Nothing on your mind?? (lucky) Then just leave your name and contact info.
  • This giveaway includes all six photos seen below.
  • Becky will ship if you're not local.
  • Giveaway closes in 24 hours. Yep. 24 hours! Saturday at NOON.

Merry Christmas dear friends!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

30 VERY much appreciated comments:

Radke said...

Very cute! I would love one!

Sally F said...

So cute! Thanks Becky, whoever you are! Rachel, maybe you could let us know who Becky is, and why she has such great giveaways on your blog?

LaDawn said...

Rachel, thanks to Becky for doing such amazing work and to you for hosting the giveaways.
I will share chocolate if you want some just come on over. I made a cake today and im going to frost it with choc. frosting and marshmellows. Im always happy to share.
anyway I love the bows and would love a chance to win them.

Shannon said...

They are just adorable. Merry Christmas!

McCluskey Family said...

Well first I am glad I came across this again. I think they are really cute. She is such a nice lady for doing this again. I have all boys, but I have a lot of nieces that would love them.

Nicole M
kikinw78@yahoo.com

Heidi said...

Ooo, OO oo! Pick me! :) Love them all!

norene said...

Rachel, i have 50 cents...Is that enough money. Chocolate I can supply. We like chocolate here. Tell Becky the bows are adorable!!!

Brandi said...

These are so cute. I can't believe she is giving away so many! What's on my mind? Does she have a website or store where we can purchase them?

Derrick and Melissa said...

They are so cute! Thanks for doing these!

Anonymous said...

So cute!!! I was looking at bows when I was Utah, but I couldn't bring myself to pay $5.00 or more for one bow! Would love to win once again, since I have 3 girls!!

Anonymous said...

forgot to leave my name..
Kari Karlgaard
ziggybug18@hotmail.com

ally&leigh said...

Alright, so I believe that my nieces may look THE cutest in these bows. :)

Eryn said...

Oh, pick me, pick me!!! Such cute bows! And Rachel, I hope you guys have a great Christmas!

Jodi said...

Wow!! I love me a good giveaway ;) The bows and hat are just too cute and would look fantastic on my little princesses!
Merry Christmas to you and yours, Rachel!

Stephanie said...

Love the bows... very cute.
Merry Christmas...

stanleyducks AT msn DOT com

Taralyn said...

You have the coolest give aways!!!! I soooooooo need to do that sometime!!! <3<3<3

Loridee said...

Very cute bows!!

Andrea said...

Hope you have a Merry Christmas!!

Kelly said...

Okay. Becky is the queen of bow making. Wow. Such adorable bows. My 5 year old little girl would look adorable in these. :)

Anita said...

These are so cool. To bad I can only dress other peoples kids with cute girlie stuff. Have a good Christmas and if she has a website share so I van look for gifts because these are way too cute

Julee and Matt said...

Pick me...because you love me SO much and miss me even more! I wish I could just bring you come chocolate and have some girl talk! Love you and miss you my friend!

Anonymous said...

Hey! Can I win?

Love
audge
you know how to reach me!

Amber G. said...

Hey, this is Amber Giles.... I'm entering to try to win this contest...Heres my email : amberrgiles@gmail.com .....They are cute bows!!! =) Hope I get lucky! Merry Christmas!!!

BURGANS BUNCH said...

I have a lot of cute girls who need cute bows!!! Bean loves the penguin one and Lillie loves the gingerbread one! Thanx for giving us another chance to win these adorable bows!!! ;oD

Kirsten said...

Me, me, me, pick me, pick me!!!

Amanda said...

Sign me up! Awesome!

Jen said...

You're making it too easy for us! Here's what I'm thinking about...BOTH of my kids peed the bed last night. One of them peed in my bed, (after I had just put clean sheets on last night!) so I awoke to a river in my bed and an exciting day full of laundry and mattress cleaning! Plus I seriously need to get my Christmas shopping done...is that worth a bow??

Unknown said...

We are starting the adoption process, so maybe I can save them for our little one!

Danielle

danimoore2006@gmail.com

Jessi said...

Am I in time? It's 2:50pm here in Georgia, which, by my calculations, makes it before noon in Oregon. Phew! This is a giveaway I wouldn't want to miss!

{j} said...

Jeez! Now you're tracking who stops by the blog, so I HAVE to comment! Great to see you today. We really gotta do it more!