Pages

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Craving

After being down with strep throat for a day and a half now, I am getting my appetite back and craving this from In-N-Out:



“Animal Style” Burger

Animal Style Burger
Description: Mustard-cooked beef patty, additional pickles, extra secret sauce with grilled onions.




Too bad we don't have one here in town. (((sad face)))

9 VERY much appreciated comments:

Anonymous said...

Strep??? jeez, sweetie...that's no fun. Get better quickly okay?
I'm thinking of you.

Papa

Teresa said...

Oh, man. That delicious burger would definitely do a number on your poor throat. Is there a special ice cream someone can get for you?

Hope you're feeling better soon!

Becky said...

Sorry you are not feeling well, that is no good at all!!!

And that burger looks amazing!

Anonymous said...

My oh my, that looks delicious!! Maybe I will eat on for you?? haha. I am 10 mins away from one. There must be hidden menu(like everyone says) because I did not see that on it when I went there. LOVE YOU!!

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH, that looks SO GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Carly

aunt choody said...

You can come visit us. Ours is within walking distance. :P

Kathy said...

Sorry to hear you had strep! That's a bummer--especially in the summer. Hope you're feeling better soon. And can find a good burger.

Radke said...

Okay, I NEVER saw anything like that at In and Out Burger. Every time we ate there they only had hamburgers and cheeseburgers on the menu and I thought they were slightly better than McDonald's at best.
However, recently I went to Sacramento and at at Squeeze Inn and they had awesome burgers! You should check it out. Go to this address and click on pictures to see it.
http://www.thesqueezeinn.com/

Todd and Christine said...

That looks disgusting :p
<3 Christine