Pages

Monday, August 16, 2010

Loser!!

Christian was playing with his most awesome Legos when Delaney came up and destroyed his creation and threw one of his pieces across the room. He freaked out, couldn't find it and threw a little tantrum screaming, "Delaney's a LOSER!!!"
I scolded him and told him that's not a very nice word to which he replied, "Well she throws my things and LOSES them!!!"

I guess he's got a point...

7 VERY much appreciated comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness!!! That cracked me UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- Gma Sally

Anonymous said...

That is such a funny story!!!!!! She’s a LOSER!!!!! Lol lol lol!!!!!

Carly

Anonymous said...

Oh my...that is hilarious. He made a good point but ....

Papa

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THIS STORY!!! TAHKS FOR SHARING RACHEL! ERDA

Kirsten said...

That is so cute!!!

Tonya said...

Ha! Ha!

Good one:)

Julie said...

I love this!!