Pages

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

I'm THREE!

Photobucket

Today I turned three.
Being the princess that I am, I had a princess birthday party.
Of course.


I met my friend Norie at Papa's Pizza and we played and played.
We're both three now so get along just fine.
But Mommy wanted a picture of me and Norie.
I was NOT in the mood for a photo.
I may have cried and hid under the table after this picture was taken... but we won't go there since it was my birthday and all.

Mommy made me pink princess cupcakes.
I was very very very very happy.





I got a new baby with her own swing, car seat and crib.
I'm such a good Mommy to my babies.

And my best present of all was my new BIG GIRL bed!!

All day long Bubba kept hugging me and telling me Happy Birthday.
He even made a wish with a wishie that "Delaney could be 3."
His wish came true.




9 VERY much appreciated comments:

Jordan said...

too freaking cute!!

Liz said...

Rachel, you are such a cute mama. What a lucky little girl to have her special day so special. Great job!

Teresa said...

Awwww! I agree with Liz. You are such a great mommy! I'm glad that sweet Delaney enjoyed her special day so much. Hooray for being three!

Becky said...

Happy Birthday Baby D!

Except...she's not a baby anymore, huh?

How about...

How Birthday Big Girl D!

:)

Anonymous said...

She's so cute!

Laurel said...

how on earth is this little one THREE?

She seriously is adorable. your whole life is adorable.

i've missed your blogging too.

Paula said...

I can't believe our babies are turning three!!! She's adorable! Love you and miss you!!

Kirsten said...

Such a darling post and I LOVE how stinkin cute your kiddos are Delaney is DARLING!!!!

Britt Beeson said...

Rachel- What a fantastic Mommy you are to your little angels! I wish I could take back some time and have stayed closer in-touch with you over the years. You're creativity and vibrant love for life are still extremely apparent; you haven't changed and I love that! What a darling party you made for Delaney! Way to go!