Pages

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Fun stuff

Lately I've been obsessed having fun with a few websites that I want to share... Join in on the fun!


Pinterest!
Oh the love. If you haven't heard of this site, you're in for a treat. It's a place where we can "bookmark" everything under the sun and have it all on one page. It's just amazing. I've used it so many times now for cooking, crafts, etc... Let me know if you need an invite to it. If you're already on it, follow me!

Follow Me on Pinterest


Swagbucks!
Then there's my swagbucks. I'm in love with this site as well. Swagbucks is a sorta kinda money  making site, I guess you could say. There are a ton of ways to earn "Swagbucks" and once you accumulate so many, you're able to redeem them in the SwagStore. My favorite thing to "buy" is their $5 Amazon gift card. I've done so well with this now I was able to purchase (with my accumulated Amazon gift cards!!) an iPod touch and all its extras!!! SCORE!! Join me on there, peoples. It's worth it!

Search & Win

CraftGawker!
I barely just discovered this site... but it's quickly becoming a fast fave. Crafts and projects galore!! I get ideas from here and then "pin" them to my Pinterest. It's a vicious cycle, I tell ya!

http://craftgawker.com/

Those are just a few of my latest obsessions. I'm sure there are more lurking in the shadows.

3 VERY much appreciated comments:

Teresa said...

I knew of some of these sites, but not all. Thank you for sharing! It's like an early Christmas present!

Erin said...

I have only heard of pinterest. I must check out the other two!

Kim said...

Thanks, now I have one more site I'm gonna have to explore/ spend way too much time on...my poor kiddos...and husband :)

It really is addicting isn't it!