Never have I sold on Craigslist...until now. I've always been on the buying end and have always had positive experiences with it. There are super great people in this world and I have met several through my craigslist ventures.
THIS time, however, I was on the seller's end of the deal and let me tell you, I think I may be hooked. Within 12 hours of posting my ad and photos, I not only had 16 interested parties emailing me (thankfully I didn't give out our phone number!), but also had money in hand from a buyer!
These poor couches really have seen better days, but I thought, oh what the heck. We have nothing to lose. Let's just try and see if we can get something for them. Well, yes, indeed, we did! My dear husband was shocked anyone would pay what they did for them. I'm not. There are people out there who LOVE stuff like this... you know what they say, "One man's junk is another man's treasure!"
I'm tempted to head to my garage with camera in hand to see what else I can sell! LOL.
Sunday, January 20, 2008
Craigslist...Oh Yeah!
Labels: craigslist
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










9 VERY much appreciated comments:
HAHA, I too have started this, and yest I have went into the garage. And making bucks from it!
Craigslist is the best! I have to hold myself back from looking on it or randomly wanting to try and sale something just to see the interest. I am so excited for you in your new discovery. How has the blog name change gone? I need to do it but think I might lose a lot of people because of the hassel (I thought I spelled that right but it's still highlighted..oh'well). Please let me know how it goes.
You crack me up! I am not a craigslist person, but have got some great clothes on e-bay for the girls. If it works, keep it going!
Amazing! I'm glad to hear the work was worth the effort! Are you going to buy new couches with the $ ?
Wow I remember when you bought those couches...several years ago. Change is exciting.
Craigslist is right up there with DVR, the internet, and cell phones, as far as I'm concerned! No need to have a garage sale ever again!
I love craigslist, too! We recently found a hot tub listed on craigslist and got a GREAT deal on it. We've also found vacation homes to rent. Fun.
Oh my gosh, I was so addicted to Craigslist this summer--trying to declutter and downsize before the move. It's AWESOME!!
Brittany,
I even heard that through your Craiglist addiction you sold your tv to the Joneses! Small world... small small world.
Post a Comment