Pages

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Let it SNOW!

I am a little girl today.

I woke up, jumped to the window to "see" and lo and behold, we had a blanket of white covering our lawn!! I couldn't stand it as I waited for the girls to wake up. They were just as excited as I was. I told them I prayed for snow last night before heading to bed and Morgan hugged me SO tight and said, "Oh Thank you!!!" as if I really had anything to do with it. Cutie pie!

I will get photos posted later after we have a bit of fun.

Enjoy the snow, fellow city dwellers!!!!!

4 VERY much appreciated comments:

Tim and Lisa said...

We are so jealous. We are suppose to get snow, but so far just ice! Have fun.

Julee and Matt said...

We are going to get ANOTHER 6 inches today and then 3 more days of snow this week. I hope you enjoy it and can't wait to see the pictures.

Paula said...

The dog woke us up at 7:30am, then Ryan woke up and it was everything we could do to keep him in the house until it was light enough to go out! You'd better post some pics!!! Love ya!

Renee said...

I wanna see the pics. I am so excited for you. I love when it snows. It is a rare occasion for you guys and us for that matter. The weather sure has been crazy so far this year.