Pages

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Snow Day Fun

As promised... pictures of our snow day.
Daddy and the girls built the coolest snow fort in the backyard.
Think they'll sleep in it tonight like the Scouts do???

10 VERY much appreciated comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW, those pictures are amazing. I can't believe how much snow came down. I love the fort. Go for it sleep in it. Let me know how that turns out. SNOW DAYS ROCK!!!! No school tomorrow?

Paula said...

YAY!!! I love the pics!!! And it didn't rain today! Maybe we will wake up to a foot of snow in the morning. Love you!

Julee and Matt said...

So much fun! Glad you are enjoying it!

Tim and Lisa said...

Allyssa said "that's not fair" It has just started to snow here.

Kirsten said...

I LOVE the pictures. That fort is incredible. No school woo hoo!!! You guys should come over and do a little sledding. Love you!!!

Anonymous said...

So amazing!!!!!!!

carizolli said...

LOVE the snow fort! How cool! We use to make forts when I was growing up in Utah. *sofun* Looks like you guys had a great time.

Dani said...

Cool photo collages! Looks like you guys had a blast!

Anonymous said...

Amazing! Cute pictures, too!

Unknown said...

Hey Rachel! How do you get the cute foursquare of pictures? Its very cute. Anyways I'm semi-related to Rachel B. because my cousin married her brother. So we all hang out- small world eh? I'll put your blog on my friends' list- blogger world is so huge and fun!