
Papa and Zach drove down Sunday morning for our Christmas visit. We had SUCH a nice time with them. I had purchased Blueberry Hawaiian bread and Martin was soooo kind and gracious and made us the most delicious, mouth-watering French toast with it.
(Is it still called "French" toast if it's made with Hawaiian bread???) Regardless, it was divine.
Zach is almost 13 and truly gets along well with his nieces and nephew. The girls and he sat and played video games together all day while Papa, Martin and myself visited and played a mean game of Rummikub.

There's no way to get out a game with lots of little tiles and not expect Mr. Fingers to want to "play", too! So we gave Christian his own board and a bunch of his own tiles and he was a happy boy. Unfortunately, he had all the numbers WE needed...
(it took us too long to figure this out - duh!) Thanks for coming down, Pappy! We love you!
6 VERY much appreciated comments:
How much fun is that? I miss having Family around for the Holidays. You are truly a blessed My Twin.
Mr. B likes to grab the game pieces too! Surely it makes game playing a little crazier. How fun that your papa was able to come down!
I love Rummikub!!
How handsom your little man is. That is such a great picture of him.
I can't believe how big Zack is Wow!!!!
How fun...that is one of the best games ever! Glad everyone had such a nice time.
Your kids are so adorable!!! I'm sorry I wasn't there last night...in my defense, I'm an idiot! I thought it was Wednesday! I'm so dumb!! I didn't realize until 9pm that it was really tuesday and I missed YW! I hope that didn't mess you up! I'm really sorry!
Post a Comment