Pages

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Oh Baby!

My dear friend Emy is due on the 18th of this month and so a VERY well attended baby shower was thrown for her last Saturday. No one, and I mean NO ONE, is more deserving of the blessing of a new baby girl as this mama. She's gone through alot and I am so proud of her and her strength. What an example she has been to me and many others.

Emy, Nicole, Me and Kirsten... As Emy called us, "The Party Planners".

In our ward at church, there are EIGHT pregnant women! Here are six of us that were at the shower with our growing bellies in order of due dates.

Emy, Nicole, Me, Marie, Paula and Muriel

4 VERY much appreciated comments:

Anonymous said...

I started to cry after reading your blogs today. I wish I had so many great friends out here in Georgia. I miss you terribly. I am just being selfish. You look fantastic.

Julee and Matt said...

I wish I could have been there, but you are so right, no one more deserving then Emy. Yeah for Clara coming soon!

carizolli said...

Look at you guys! I'm so jealous. I always wanted a preggy buddy - but I never coordinated my pregnancies just right *pfft*

Emy said...

I love you Rach, thanks for throwing that beautiful shower