Christian has been sick this week, not too bad, but enough to see it in his eyes and NOSE. One day after lunch he just couldn't keep his little eyes open any longer in his highchair and fell fast asleep. As I tried to take the tray off and grab him to carry him to his bed, he freaked out! He wanted to stay in his highchair and nap. Poor little guy just wasn't himself. But I just loved this photo opp of him sound asleep, mouth wide open catching flies.
Olivia and Morgan have introduced their brother to the world of coloring pages. Here they sit on the computer googling Sponge Bob and Patrick and Squidword coloring pages. Oh the joy!
Friday, January 25, 2008
Sickie Boy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










8 VERY much appreciated comments:
Hope he is feeling better. Madyson was looking at the pictures and saw the bottom one and said (while jumping up and down), "My friends in Oregon...can we go visit them?" She misses you guys too!
So sweet! Allyssa and Autumn play computer together too. Autumn loves to play Holly Hobbie. Not sure how she found it, but she loves it!
Poor little man. I am so sorry he is still sick. What a great big sister he has, and what a ham for the camera.
I love his pictures. Poor little man, being sick all week. Get better!
Hey I sooo know how much fun it isn't to have a sick child:) I hope it is all going better now! Cute,cute picture!!
Look at that cute little squinty face!
Sweet widdle boy you have there! My little guy is sick right now too. Sniffles and a cough...and grumpier than ever *pfft*
I hope your little guy starts to feel better soon.
Oh I hope he is feeling better....
Post a Comment