As I mentioned in a previous post, I love Craigslist! As I also mentioned, I'm usually on the buying end of things through Craigslist... as I was again TODAY! I must say, I got a deal and I love deals. Remember in yet another previous post, I mentioned I'm an addict to scrapbook materials?? Well, the item I purchased today is a brilliant invention of a way to organize all the stickers and die-cuts, etc.. that I own and don't know where to store (or HOW to store, for that matter). So today, I bought a ScrapRack with a gazillion pages and 8 or 9 spinders. It's still out in the car, so it will be another day that I actually do the organizing, but I am so excited. I love steal of a deals, and this, my friends, was a true "Steal of a Deal"!
For more information on The ScrapRack, click HERE.










4 VERY much appreciated comments:
How fun!!! I love scrapbook supplies...but organized ones are SO much better!
You have to love CRAIGSLIST!
I don't really know what it is, but it looks cool. Yay for good deals!!
Oh, you scored big time my twin. I have only looked on craigs list a couple of times, but now you have motivated me to look today. I love getting good deals, it is my drug of choice.LOL Now take a picture of it when you are all organized. Love ya!
Post a Comment