Pages

Friday, March 14, 2008

Crafty

Aaaah... a good day. Why, you ask? Because I was able to pull out my scrapbook papers, glues, stamps, brads, etc... and go to town making cards. I LOVED my day. I told my husband how therapeutic this was for me. Truly it was. I could craft every day and be a happy woman.

(Now to find time to scrapbook......)


7 VERY much appreciated comments:

Tim and Lisa said...

Very cute! VERY!

Julee and Matt said...

So Cute!!

Renee said...

Cute card. I started up a card group and they came to pick up their cards yesterday. I will have to post a picture of them. I love to look at different cards that people make so I get ideas. You are talented my Twin.

Margaret said...

You are always very creative! Are you sending that one to me? Kidding...

Radke said...

That is really cute and I am so jealous! I totally agree with you. Scrapbooking and Card Making really help me relax and feel rejuvinated. Still hoping to find a new place to crop the weekend away.

rachel said...

Oh yes, Nic, find a place! But now with infants, it may be difficult.

Yes, Maggie. You will be getting that one or one JUST like it. I mass produced them. :)

Renee, wish we lived closer and I could join your awesome card group. I've always loved that idea.

Amanda said...

I love them! Paisley is my favorite pattern, expecially in pink!