skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Daddy and Mommy had asked one of our dear and responsible daughters (who will go unnamed) to keep an eye on her little brother for a few minutes while we took care of something. The computer captured her attention instead, he escaped up the stairs to her room, discovered PERMANENT markers, and got creative. VERY creative. I think after two baths the marks were gone. The creative marks on the carpet are a different story.
12 VERY much appreciated comments:
HAHA! I can totally relate. Autumn has not drawn on herself or other stuff, but asking for help and then they get into trouble! Totally a 2 year old!
Oh my! Look at that proud little face. I hope you can get it out of the carpet...try the "Pod", I think that it what worked when Madyson got a hold of one of them. :)
Oh my goodness! He is crafty like his mother. I bet the unamed child felt bad. Christian is sure proud of his handy work.
Oh he looks like he made himself into a masterpiece! And a beautiful, very colorful one at that!
oh my!
Julee,
What's the pod??
lol We have this as a daily form of artwork as well! It is amazing how long it takes to get over! The pen really is mighty;)
Why I even keep anything permanant around the house is a mystery...
He looks so sweet and innocent! I think he was framed! :-)
Right on! (or write on?!!) I love it. I noticed you were clever and quick-witted enough to get a camera to keep this memory!! And, it's good he didn't get his face, and try to do "make up" or "war paint"! Great memory for that scrap book! I'm hoping your daughter doesn't feel too bad...a little bad, sure, but it turned out alright this time!
I hope you're feeling well these days! I can't wait to hear more about your new arrival when it arrives!
Actually, Christie, I must give credit where credit is due. Martin was the one quick enough to get a photo. He must've known I'd want to blog it! :)
Oh, Mercy. What DO you use to get permanent marker out of carpet??? Bless you.
Post a Comment