{June 2013} Watching her favorite movie Lemonade Mouth, Delaney declares she wants to change her name to Stella. I asked her if I should start now calling her "Stella"? "No", she decided... "I'll change my name when I'm older."
{October 2012} Christian age 6 "My teacher says we can't pick our boogers. That sucks!"
{September 2012} Delaney age 4 "Thank you for making a real dinner, Mommy."
{September 2012} Morgan age 13 "I want to marry a Canadian with an Irish accent."
{May 2012} As Christian went to fetch popsicles for our sore throats, Delaney exclaimed, "Bubba's a good man!"
{December 2011} Delaney: My sexy and my know it!
{August 2011}
Christian said to Delaney, "I love you so much. Don't grow up!"
Delaney responds with panic in her voice, "I not BLOW up!!"
{April 2011}
Delaney pronounces her v's as b's, so TV is TB, movie is moobie...
{April 2011}
Morgan - "My sandwich broke in half so I had to tape it back together with peanut butter."
{April 2011}
Morgan - There's smart and then there's MORGAN smart!"
{May 2010}
Delaney pronounces "Morgan" as "Middy"... cute! Olivia was making fun of it relating "Middy" to "MEDIEVAL" emphasis on the EVIL. Morgan struck back by saying, "At least I'm MID-evil and not FULL-evil!"
{April 2010}
Christian's prayer today had these two sweet phrases in it: "Bless Delaney to laugh and to hug me" and "Bless Jesus Christ to love us."
{March 2010}
Morgan: Mom, what's the hardest job in the world?
Mom: Being a mom.
Morgan: Oh. I thought it was being the President of the United States' wife.
{March 2010}
Christian refers to Delaney as "Cutie Queen"
{January 2010}
I was saying Morgan smelled like gardenias... but she corrected me saying that was Olivia's flower - hers was Pomeranian!!! LOL (she meant plumeria!)
{December 2009}
Christian: "Mom, can I get some help in here??"
Me: "What do you need?"
Christian: "YOU!"
Christian {December 2009}
Yelling out the open window to cars driving down the road: "Cars. Why are driving? Are you going home? Hey car! See you later."
Carly {November 2009}
After being taught the phrase, "That's what she said!", Carly mistakenly said, "She said that!" instead.
LOL
Not the same effect, unfortunately.
Christian {October 2009} Buckling into our seats on the Star Tours ride in Disneyland, Christian ever so casually asked me, "Am I going to die?"
Grandma Sally {September 2009} Mom and I were sitting at dinner one night chatting about shoes. She was trying to remember the name of a specific brand... it went a little something like this: Grandma Sally: What are those shoes called? They're plastic. Gators? Rachel: Crocs?? Gators... Crocs... same same, right?
Christian {August 2009} I asked Christian if he'd bring me the phonebook because I needed to call Target. He looked at me and asked, "Call Target?" I said yep. He asked, "Target can... TALK??"
Christian {May 2009} Swine Flu = "Slime Flu"
{April 2009} Christian: That's my butt. Mommy: I find your butt kinda cute. Christian: I find my butt kinda yucky.
{April 2009} Morgan made a comment about being a tomboy. Christian chimed in, "I'm a tomgirl."
{Jan. 2009} Potty training funny: When Christian uses the toilet, he exclaims, "It's yellow like SpongeBob!"
Christian {Jan. 2009} On our walk one afternoon looking up at the sky, we see the moon. It was a half moon... and Christian's response was, "It's BROKEN??"
Morgan {Jan. 2009} I made brown rice with dinner one night and added a bit too much water, making the rice very sticky. Martin commented that it's okay that way... the more water in it helps it to digest faster in our systems. Morgan commented, "Oh. That's why pee comes before poo!"
Olivia {Jan. 2009} Morgan made a comment about Indians (Native Americans) and Olivia corrected her by saying, "Morgan, Indians are from India. Native Americans are the ones with the feathers right here". (right here was demonstrated with two fingers over her head.) Good thing she corrected her politically incorrect sister!
Christian {Jan. 2009} "Dis is bewy good! Dis is bewy bewy yummy in my tummy!"
Morgan {Jan. 2009} Referring to a person of Hispanic origin: "Spanishkin"
Morgan {Jan. 2009} I asked Morgan to get the Quaker oats from the pantry. Not knowing what exactly I was talking about, she asked, "Is it the can with the English man on it?" We laughed at that comment... so to correct herself, she asked, "Or is it Lewis or Clark??"
Morgan {Dec. 2008} "Mom, what's the difference between hypocrite and Republican?"
Wanted to go home from church early because she was SORE from playing the Wii!!! Martin calls her whining "WiiWaaaaaa".
Christian {Dec. 2008} When opening a present from Santa on Christmas morning, I hollered out to the world, "Thank you, Santa!" Christian's response was, "I not Santa. I Christian!"
Yesterday = "Lasterday" Grinch = "Crunch"
Morgan {Nov. 2008} "I always take this brush to school sometimes."
Morgan {Nov. 2008} Talking about maturity: "Olivia's not mature! She's amateur!"
Morgan {Oct. 2008} "Well, I want to be the first girl President and Obama was against that Clinton girl and then all of a sudden that McCain guy shows up!!!!"
Morgan {Sept. 2008} The day after stretching in P.E. at school and feeling the pain in her leg, Morgan claims, "I have a new muscle growing in my leg!"
Christian {Sept. 2008} Sticks his fingers into his nose then quickly into his mouth. I say to him, "Don't do that. That's yucky." He responds, "It tastes good! It's my food!!"
Christian {2008!} Delaney so cute! Mommy, Delaney so cute, Mommy.
Christian {Sept. 2008} Raisin Bran = "Raisin Browns"
Olivia {August 2008} Does Taco Bell deliver?
Morgan {June 2008} As we see a medical helicopter flying overhead, she informs Christian it's a "First Aid Kit Helicopter".
{November 2007}
When I smile for Christian he tells me "Good boy!"
5 VERY much appreciated comments:
Your grandma is an amazing woman!
That is so wonderful you still have your grandma around. Happy Birthday to her!!
What a lucky girl!! Man..92, that is so great! Happy Birthday to your Dear Gram:)
Happy Birthday to your Grandma. She looks great, wow, at 92. I hope I will look that good at 92.
Post a Comment