Pages

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Time Flies...

So remember the post I did on my budding photographer and model? Well, Julie saw it and it immediately reminded her of photos she has of my Olivia when she was about 2 and 3 years old doing little cheesy poses THEN. She emailed them to me and I just had to share.
Where does the time go? I can't believe she's 11 years old already.

9 VERY much appreciated comments:

Julee and Matt said...

So cute! Maybe it's her future? :)

Tim and Lisa said...

Liv is so freaking cute!

Margaret said...

Liv was adorable!

Paula said...

She is so cute! I just love her smile!

LeaAnne said...

How sweet! It is amazing how quick they grow up!

Dani said...

What a doll! And she's growing up to be such a pretty young lady : ) I love the name Olivia. My grandma's name is Olive and she always wished her parents had named her Olivia instead!

Anonymous said...

This is how I remember Olivia. She grew up to fast since we have moved. She is becoming such a beautiful young lady. HMMMMM Hunter is 12 almost 13, to bad we don't live closer.

Anonymous said...

How adorable is that kid?!?!? Love her! So glad you didn't already have those pics!
Happy Easter!
Love you, Jules

deborah said...

oh my gosh!!!! she was so cute! she's also so different now. i'll bet she was way embarassed!!!