I visited my doctor today for a routine check up.
All is well.
Good news! I am dilated to a 3 and 70% effaced!
Do you even KNOW how excited I am???
My dream is to go into labor myself in the next day and a half.
If not, I check in to the hospital Friday morning at 6am.
Everything looks great.
We're just trying to get everyone healthy before baby comes and get the house in order.
Doctor's prediction: 9lb 12oz (without ultrasound)
(Julee- Happy Birthday!!!!! ... and I know what you're thinking... April 16! April 16!) Ü
Wednesday, April 16, 2008
Yet Another Baby Update
Labels: baby news, birthweight, delaney, pregnancy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










22 VERY much appreciated comments:
I've been thinking about you and wondering how you're doing. You're so close now! I will send contraction vibes your way, so that you can get started on your own. That's what happened for us with Jenna the night before I was to go in to be induced, and it was THE BEST delivery I've ever had!
How fun to think about holding a sweet, brand-new baby!!! Either way, it's going to be over (or just getting started!!) soon. Good luck!!
Thanks for the birthday wish and this little girl just knows how much I love her already so she is TRYING to come today! Keep me posted...I am SO EXCITED!!
Ooooooo...this is exciting! I am sending good wishes your direction!
hey rachel!! im so happy for you and I hope that you have an awesome positive birthing experience!!! CONGRATS!!!!
Love from our whole family!!
WOW!! I am so glad for you! I sure hope things turn out the way you want! Which hosp. are you going to?? If you need anything I know where there are a lot of people who would LOVE to help! :) Thanks for the Up~Date!
Good luck on Friday, or before! Here's sending positive thoughts your way.
Rachel
I am so glad you posted an update about the baby. I have been checking your blog mult times a day for the latest. I am sending you the best wishes ever for the arrival of another wonderful child.
Love & Hugs,
Rebecca (Mike & Caitlyn too)
Yeah!!!! Jenifer and I told you that you dropped. I am sending you contraction thoughts. I hope you go into labor on your own, if not at least you know she is getting evicted Friday. I will have my cell phone, have Carly or Martin call me. I am sooooooooooooo excited for this sweet little angel to be here. Love you!!!!
I bet your body will be very cooperative. And, she will come out in record time. We are thinking of you. Please let us know if we can do anything to help!
I am so excited for you!! Thanks for the update! i love you!
jules
Rachel!!!! Can't wait to see baby girl. This is so exciting! Love you.
Congrats and good luck! We will be thinking about you!
That is wonderful news! I hope the weight prediction is right, or at least very close:) I can't wait to see your little one. We are so excited!
OH YAY!!! I'm so excited for you!!! Vacuum and walk up and down those stairs as much as possible! LOL! Sending labor vibes your way!! :-) Love you!
We all can't wait for your little angel to come, but not as much as you I am sure. I am sending my contraction thoughts to you also, maybe by all of us sending them your way it will happen today for you and Julee. I love you and good luck my TWIN.
Yo Donkey! I CAN'T wait to get there to be a part of this new baby's entry to our world!!!!!! Let's name her "Princess Fiona"!! OK?? Ha, just jokin...
Love you! Can't wait to see you! You better hold on and wait to have her until Mom and I get there.. OK????? Wuv yoo!
Thanks for the birthday wishes! April 17th is a really great day. Come on little girl, be nice to momma:0)I'm so excited for you. I remember all of the anticipation and the excited way I would feel when I actually felt good labor pain. Good luck Rachel:0)
I'm so excited for you - hope all goes well . . . We need pictures posted right away!
How exciting!! What a great day you'll have tomorrow. Hope everything "comes out" smoothly.
You are at the hospital right now!! It's 8:17 am, Friday! I hope everything is going as good as labor can! I am so excited for you! Can't wait to see the little gal :)
FYI- Jill is doing great, despite the back problems! It was scary there for a few days, we thought she was going to deliver early due to the extreme pain she was in but everything is looking good! She has been able to get the pain down to a manageable level, which is a relief. When she has her baby, I will post photos! I can't wait to see yours!!!
Kirk Adams is the guy that Jodi and I know, or knew. Haven't heard from him in years! Have you?
Ok...docs are supposed to be "off" by a pound or so...not 3!!!! WOW. I'm glad you didn't know. You may have chosen another route and not realized how fantastically strong you really are! What an accomplishment! I hope you rest up!!
Post a Comment