Pages

Saturday, June 28, 2008

WHS Cheer Clinic

All day Cheer Clinic!
Rah! Rah! Rah!


Olivia's stunt
Morgan's stunt Cousin Lauren doing her stunt with the help of Liv & Mo Julianna's stunt

Funky Chicken


9 VERY much appreciated comments:

Renee said...

Give me an "F", Give me a "U", give me an "N", whats that spell "FUN". Wow, it looks like to the girls had a blast at cheer camp. I love Mo doing the funky chicken dance. Live looked like she was maybe a little to cool for it. I loved it, I miss your girls. They are growing up to fast.

Margaret said...

Lauren had a great time! Thanks for letting me hold my cute little niece!!!

Tim and Lisa said...

So cute!

Julee and Matt said...

So cute! I remember doing the camps when I was in HS...they little girls are so cute and fun!

Julie said...

Wow- what fun! They are so cute and growing so fast! I can hardly believe it! Thanks for sharing your fun day!

Paula said...

Oh my gosh! How fun!! When I cheered at Lane...we did a clinic and it was SO fun cause the little girls are awesome (and totally easy to toss in the air!) I'm glad they had such a good time. :-)

Tonya said...

That looks like alot of fun! Great way to keep them active this summer:0)

Anonymous said...

loved the video. they are too cute.

BURGANS BUNCH said...

Good for you, blogging pictures so soon! I'm impressed! Julianna had a great time! She hasn't stopped cheering yet. I think it got in her blood! So cute!