Pages

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Lost Boy


For a moment - well maybe more than a moment - Christian was lost among the aisles at TJ Maxx tonight. As panic began setting in, a woman hollered to Martin,

"Is your boy wearing a striped shirt?"

"Yes!"

"He's over here kissing himself in the mirror."

Gotta love a 2 year old!

17 VERY much appreciated comments:

Tim and Lisa said...

HAHAHA. I am sorry he wondered off, it is amazing how far they can travel so quickly. Autumn hides in the middle of racks now, and tries to jump out and scare me, makes me so frustrated!

Renee said...

Oh just in a moment can make your whole life just stop so quickly. I am glad he was just admiring himself in the mirror. It is funny now after the incident. Definetly Gotta Love Two Year Olds.

Kathy said...

What a roller coaster of emotions you much have felt! Panic, then hilarity. What a cutie! They move so fast!

Julee and Matt said...

My worst fear ever! I am SO glad he was just kissing in the mirror. :)

Margaret said...

So scary!

Glad he knew where he was.

Amanda said...

I totally laughed out loud at this story. Not at your panic, of course, because stuff like that kills me. You'll have to repeat that story when he's 16 - good blackmail material.

Dani said...

What a hilarious ending to your few moments of panic! I'm glad its something you can all look back on and laugh about! He is such an adorable boy! If I was that cute, I just might kiss myself in the mirror too!

Julie said...

How cute is that kid! Thanks for the giggle!

Kirsten said...

Bet that was the longest moment of your life. I am glad he is so stinkin cute, otherwise you may have wanted to kill him : )

Audra said...

I love that!!!!

Jeralee said...

Kissing himself in the mirror. LOL That's pretty funny.

Tonya said...

That would have been one of those moments where I wouldn't have known whether to laugh, cry or yell. So funny! I probably would have done all three actually:0)

BURGANS BUNCH said...

OMGosh! We love him too! Too cute, glad he's ok! That' our boy!!! Kylie says" Love you!"

BURGANS BUNCH said...

OMGosh! We love him too! Too cute, glad he's ok! That' our boy!!! Kylie says" Love you!"

Paula said...

That can be SO scary...but it's SO cute that he was kissing himself!! LOL!

Jodi said...

PURE PANIC! So sorry that you had to go through that but glad he was found safe and sound!

Morgan said...

I can realate to that story with another time he got lost! And it was last night! go to my blog I'm just about to put it on!