Pages

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Wasp Sting

You know the song, "I'm bringing home a baby bumblebee... Won't my Mama be so proud of me..."?

Well that 2 year old I'm quite fond of decided to bring one home to me, but the wasp had other ideas.

OUCH!

13 VERY much appreciated comments:

Kirsten said...

He is being so clam for getting "kissed" by a wasp. What a cute little man you have.

Laura's Linoleum said...

Hahah! Your kiddos are so silly! My kids like the part where we sing "I'm licking up the baby bumble-bee... won't my mommy be so proud of me". Yummmmm.

Renee said...

I loved the way your girls wanted to be in the shot, but Christian did not want that at all. I hope he doesn't get kissed by another wasp anytime soon.

carizolli said...

Oh my gosh you have the cutest kids ever! I loved the giggling in the background...and then the guest appearances of the sisters!

Lets make a pool date!!! Email me and we'll set up a time: carizolli@hotmail.com

I don't know if they'll let your girls get in, I think you have to be under a certain height, but they could sit on the edge with their feet in and chase Christian for you. That would be so much fun! EMAIL ME :)

Sophi Tomlinson said...

I love that he said the bumble bee kissed him. That's a great way to look at those mean honey makin' machines. Your kids are cuties. I hate bees!

Tonya said...

Sorry, my silly Sophia was still logged in!

Margaret said...

That is SO funny! Guess he likes wasps!☺

BURGANS BUNCH said...

Kylie wants to watch this over and over! " I kiss it and make it better!" She says to her buddy! Little guy looks like he's all better now! Love you big guy!

Julie said...

Oooh ouch! He sure is keeping you on your toes lately huh? So adorable!

Paula said...

OH! Poor thing! That's SO cute that he said it "kissed" him! LOL!

Jodi said...

OUCH! Ben sings that song to me all the time but I sure hope he never brings one home :)

Julee and Matt said...

He is sure being so cute and sweet about that wasp kissing him! Hope his finger feels better soon.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh I love him! what a BOY! Man sista, you got your hands full!!!!!!! Can't wait to see what he does next!
Love you!!!!