Pages

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Mosaic Meme

Hello bandwagon.
It's Rachel.
Here's my contribution to the mosaic meme.




The Questions (and The Answers):


1. What is your first name? Rachel 2. What is your favorite food? Italian 3. What high school did you go to? Lincoln High School 4. What is your favorite color? Red 5. Who is your celebrity crush? Matthew McConaughey 6. Favorite drink? Diet Cherry Pepsi 7. Dream vacation? Caribbean cruise 8. Favorite dessert? Cheesecake 9. What you want to be when you grow up? Happy 10. What do you love most in life? Family 11. One Word to describe you? Nice 12. One hobby of yours? Scrapbooking


Now go ahead, make one of your own. Here's how:

a. Type your answer to each of the questions above into Flickr Search.

b. Using only the first page, pick an image.

c. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into fd’s mosaic maker.

8 VERY much appreciated comments:

The Big B's said...

Hey Rachel, I made one of these but I can't seem to get it on my blog. How do I do this? Jen

The Big B's said...

Oh never mind Rachel, I figured it out. But it took me a long time! I will tell you what that wasn't easy. Thanks :) Jen

Laurel said...

I've tried this so many times and something happens every time...I'm just not meant to post it...but I have to say that of all the mosaics I've seen, yours is my favorite. Hands down! (um, but don't tell all my other friends!)

The deVilleneuves said...

I'm glad to see such a nice summary of your life in pictures and words. It's very cool. As for celebrity crush, I'd have to agree with Matthew McConaughey. But, that's a secret, so don't tell. Anyway, I love your blog and the fun posts!

Anonymous said...

I've created my lovely mosaic master piece. Problem is... It's stuck on mico mini..
On the upside, if I were to post it, the art wouldn't take up that much space on my blog.
On the downside, if I were to post it, people would be needing a magnifying glass to enjoy the greatness of it all.

Julie said...

Well I finally got it figured out! That was fun- thanks!

LaDawn said...

what a fun way to get to know you more.

Jodi said...

COOL! Red is also my favorite color and I LOVE CHEESECAKE...too much ;)