Pages

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

What? Me?? Tagged??


I've been tagged by Miss Laurel!! Here we go...

How to play this game:
Post these rules on your blog.
List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions, 3 random surprising facts about yourself.
Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names.


3 joys:


  • Sleeping in!
  • The wonderful way my husband treats me.
  • Hearing praise from others about my children. A mom can't get enough of that!

3 fears:

  • Bad things happening to my children.
  • Bad things happening to my husband.
  • Not being "good enough".

3 goals:

  • Lose all this horrid baby weight.
  • To be a bit more organized in my calling (Young Women's presidency). There's alot of planning involved and I've been quite the last minute planner lately.
  • To steal Margaret's new camera. Bwah ha ha!!!!
3 current obsessions:



  • My blog
  • My friends' blogs
  • Reality tv

3 random surprising facts about myself:

  • I'm not OCD, but I have several OCD tendencies.
  • I was born with six toes on each foot.
  • I'm a jokester! Don't believe everything I tell ya.
I tag these awesomely wonderful people:
Sara, Tonya, Cari, Julio Chambers, and Stacy

11 VERY much appreciated comments:

Margaret said...

You are making me laugh this morning. Stealing my camera is your goal? Well, at least I know to lock the doors now. ha ha

She already tried the six toe thing on me...and she's surprisingly convincing. Just look at that space in between her big toe and the next one over. But, don't fall for it like I did years ago!

What OCD tendencies? Cleaning out your ears is the only one I can think of. But, I'm not sure that even counts.

I loved holding Miss Delaney last night. Thanks for letting me borrow her!☺

Stacy said...

If I pretend that I didn't read this, do I still have to participate? Yes. No. Nevermind, I will get it up on my blog this afternoon.

Paula said...

So what is this...two truths and a lie?? LOL!

Julie said...

Ok...#1- Julio Chambers has left the building, #2- You forgot to mention that your mom has the "6th toes" in a jar in the fridge, #3- I have a total blackmail picture of you cleaning out your ears like Margaret said, and #4 Thanks for making me laugh!

Jodi said...

Fun post! You seriously make me laugh...I guess you weren't born with 6 toes on each foot...you little jokester!

Anonymous said...

so is the toe thing true or not true? funny.

Laurel said...

You're so obedient.
I say the "6 toes" thing is NOT true...erin's a little slower than the other kids...

Jeralee said...

Funny! Now I know why you and Merilee are such good friends! For some reason I didn't realize that you were in YW. No wonder why you are incognito on Sundays. I am going to have to hit you up for who the good YW babysitters are in the ward.

BURGANS BUNCH said...

Rachel, I think you should get a pedicure and then take pictures of all 12 toes! We want to see them!Ha ha ha!

Sara said...

OMG! How exciting! I've never been tagged before. We are in Hawaii right now so if I get a chance to post mine I will or will do so when I get home. They charge to log in here which really bothers me.

Tonya said...

I have been a blog slacker lately and just saw that you tagged me! I will get in my bloggin' groove tomorrow and get 'er done, but tonight...well, it's 11:47 and I should be sound asleep. Blog addictions are not good sometimes!