Pages

Friday, July 4, 2008

WE DID IT!!

As soon as I drag my blistered feet out to the car to grab the camera, I'll post a pic of me and my girlfriends at the starting line!
We had FUN!

(btw... I did the walk, not the run!)

However, Martin ran the race... all 10K!

Congrats honey. You did a great job!!


20 VERY much appreciated comments:

Margaret said...

Greg had a great time with him. I didn't even know they had a walk...that sounds more fun to me!☺

Stacy said...

yay, you! I am impressed!

Julee and Matt said...

Way to go! Both of you! I can't wait to see the pictures!

Kirsten said...

I am so sad that I wasn't allowed in on the fun, oh well what ever keeps these babes in here. I am so glad that you guys had fun, way to go, and way to go Martin!!!

LaDawn said...

Way to go. What an accomplishment. I am always in awe of those who can do things like that. Something I have never had the desire to do.

Anonymous said...

Awesome job. It was so good to see you.

Lakes are Great said...

woohoo! Sounds like fun, good job.

Anonymous said...

That sounds so fun!

Radke said...

Congratulations to both of you! How fun!

Paula said...

Congrats guys!! I'm SOOO impressed!!!

Julie said...

Wow Rae! Good work! i am impressed. xo

Renee said...

I have always wanted to be in a race, but I hate running. I never thought to do just the waking portion. Maybe one of these days I will. Way to go and good job.

Jodi said...

Happy Day! Congrats to you both...quite an accomplishment especially after JUST having a baby. You go girl!

I have always wanted to do it...maybe one of these years!

Teresa said...

Good for you, Rachel & Martin! That's terrific!

Amanda said...

Sounds like fun! I'd love to see more pics. Yea, Martin!

Anonymous said...

If you want to be added to denises blog just email her and she can add you. cutiedw@hotmail.com. If for some reason it does not work comment me back.

Kristine said...

Good job Rachel! Props to you for getting out there. Maybe next year I'll not be such a lazy bum . . . maybe!

The Wi Family said...

Way to go! That's awesome. Running or walking, I love the feeling of accomplishment at the finish line!!
I'm so ready to be over the recovery stage and out walking again.

deborah said...

Cool! my sis did that last year but she was in argentina this year. p.s. I'm back from vacation!

aunt choody said...

Awesome! That is so cool.