The kids and I are in Portland all this week visiting family - including Gigi, their sweet great grandma and my darling grammy.I love that my little ones have the opportunity to get to know her.
I grew up next door to this wonderful woman and will forever and ever consider her one of my best friends.
















18 VERY much appreciated comments:
The close up shot of De;aney you can totally tell that she and Christian are brother and sister : ) What wonderful pictures.
Those are great pics! It's so wonderful for them to be able to know someone who is so special to you. :-) Love ya!
We should get together! Call me!
503-764-9113
Bev :)
Did you take these with your new camera?☺ They seem really clear.
Your grammy is super sweet! I bet she is in heaven with her great grandbabies there.♥
Cherish every moment!!
Remember when I said she looked like Christain!!! haha!! They are all so adorable. I hope you are all doing well.
love, the holt family
I was gonna say that Delaney totally looks like Christian in those pictures, but I can see that I'm not the only one that thinks that!
we actually attended last sunday. We saw your husband help in a confirmation. I didn't see you though, I'm not sure if you were hiding, or if you just weren't there.
Oh my goodness! Are you letting my baby get bigger? How could you?! Holy moly! I can certainly see the Hansen in her!!! What beautiful pictures to save the wonderful memories! Come home soon, Miss ya, Love Jenn :o)
I fully support the use of headbands and I think Delaney is beautiful with or without them! :)
Looks like a fun visit with your grandma. And can I just say how dang cute Delaney is. Oh, I just want to give her a squeeze!
Warren's with your Grammy, he vetoed all headbands :(
Gave mom a hug for you and she say says she loves ya!! Love you and miss you!!!
Your Grandma looks soooo sweet! Jamie and I were in Portland ALL last week. It would have been fun to get together with my new blogging friend :)
I can't believe how big Delaney is getting and I still haven't even seen her in person. What a cutie!! Love, teresa
I love that the kids are able to have their great grandma around. They are so luck!!
We just got back from Utah where my kids got to see 4 of their great grandparents. I too feel so fortunate that they get to form those bonds with them. Your Grandma looks like such a sweet woman. I hope I am a cute, sweet old grandma and not a crotchety one:0)
Sweet pictures. Sweet visit. Love your Grammy while you can. How precious.
Post a Comment