Pages

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Soccer Saturdays

Soccer is now in session

and I am singing hallelujahs that my girls are on the same team this season!!

Can I just tell you how easy that makes my chauffering lifestyle?!?!?

Go Falcons!

The girls have played soccer for quite a few years now and have improved so much since the beginning. Each season we see a bit of improvement. They are both becoming more aggressive and smart out on that field. Morgan was SO close to scoring a goal in yesterday's game! Great job, ladies. Mommy and Daddy are both so proud of you.

We are fortunate, too, to have the best coaches. We love Jess and Anita. A big thank you goes out to Miss Anita for making it happen getting these two on the same team. We LOVE you for it!

14 VERY much appreciated comments:

Tim and Lisa said...

How fun! I love all the pics of them together. They are so lucky to be so close in age, they are going to have so much fun the next 20 years!

Kirsten said...

I am so glad that they are on the same team too, for your sanity : ) And Delaney and Christian's sake too. Way to go Liv and Mo have a great season!!!!

Valerie said...

I love soccer and can't wait to have Owen play next summer! Your girls look so cute in the soccer uniforms too!

Julee and Matt said...

Madyson saw these pictures and wants me to ask.."Can I play on your soccer team too?" Yeah for being on the same team and keep up the great work. Soccer is my favorite!!

Paula said...

They picked the very best sport to play! Way to go girls!!! :-)

SusieQ said...

Love the back-to-back picture. Such cute girls! How nice to have them both on the same team!!

Kim said...

OK, your girls really are so gorgeous!!! if they can look that darn cute in soccer uniforms, that really says somthing. How fun to get to watch them play together on the same team too.

Margaret said...

They look beautiful in those pictures! Sure love them! Parker wants to play next spring. Do you think we can get them all on the same team!?

Jodi said...

What cute pictures! I love when girls take an interest in sports. Go Girls!

Ben started soccer this year and I can now offically call myself a 'soccer mom'. Love it :)

Renee said...

Oh, my how much easier that is one you for the girls to be on the same team. I say "GO MOM".

Tonya said...

Awesome that they are on the same team! Go Falcons!

Candice said...

I hope you don't mind me linking to you from cjane, I also hope this is the first time I am contacting you, it is hard to keep track! I am trying to let people know about threads of love, a nie project I am starting, check it out at www.quilt4nie.blogspot.com or on her benefit blog. Thanks! Love, Candice

BURGANS BUNCH said...

Such cute girls! What a wonderful photographer too! You go girls!!!!

Audra said...

Such cute soccer girls! Love those pictures and collage.

Go soccer moms!