Pages

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Yum!

My McDreamy is back!!
and visiting me every Thursday night.

10 VERY much appreciated comments:

Tim and Lisa said...

I am so with you! I have to say, at the beginning of the show I was freaked out. Thought he was gone. I was beside myself. Glad it worked out, I think, I did not think I could make it the whole 2 hours so it is waiting for me on DVR.

Jodi said...

I don't really get the whole McDreamy thing (don't shoot me) but I do like to watch Greys. It may go back to the "Can't buy me love" movie. Just can't get the geeky image out of my head :)

Kirsten said...

Yummy!!! Yeah for good t.v.

Julie said...

No! That is MY mcdreamy and I LOVED every minute of it last night!

BURGANS BUNCH said...

So exciting!!! Three cheers for DVR!!! It's off to a great start! It's about time!

The Big B's said...

He is Yummy and dreamy! you know what is sad, I have never seen Greys! It is pathetic I know :)

Sara said...

I just read Christian's comment about how is food tastes good and I'm doubled over laughing!! How hilarious!!

D-dawg said...

ooooh. that is a NICE picture. Thank you.

Kim said...

wow, that took my breath away for a moment, thank you for brightening up my night :)

Stacy said...

Was out of town, so a little late chime in-but thank you ABC and the wonderful McDreamy dreams I have had since Thursday. I love him so much, I just might share him with Julie. Maybe!